Monday 8 March 2010

Fabric Swap Round 4!


My goodness, is it Monday again?! That must mean it's time for a Fabric Swap update! I am happy to announce that Magdalena was selected to be the recipient of last week's piece of fabric. In turn, she is offering up the classy and ample piece pictured above.

She writes: '42.5" wide x 90" long. I think it is either silk shantung or silk taffeta. I bought it in our local charity thrift store, it was a fabric too nice to pass. I have it now for about 6 months and do not have any use for it. The fabric is not that thick but has a firmer fiber which would be great for sculpting some kind of more structural garment. Colors: moss green and navy/dark blue.
From pet free and smoke free home..'

If you would like to give this fabric a home, then you can enter by emailing me at sozoblog@gmail.com with your name, email address, postal address, a picture of the piece of stash fabric you are offering up and a short description of that fabric (width and length of fabric and fibre content if known will suffice). Mark the subject of your email 'FABRIC SWAP 4'. I'll select a recipient at midnight Sunday 14th March using a random number generator and inform them Monday morning, and post the next piece of fabric.

Round four, ding ding!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...